Residential Collection

If you live in Bulloch or Emanuel County, GA:

Allgreen can provide subscription residential services. We will provide you with a new 95 gallon roll out cart for you to place your bagged household waste in. We will service your cart once weekly at curbside. We no longer provide backdoor services for new customers.

If you are interested in service, or just have a question about your existing account, please email us at with your name, service address, and phone number.  We'll get back to you within 24 hours!  We'd love to add you to our growing family in Bulloch County!

We highly recommend that you tightly bag your waste before placing it in the cart. This will help prevent loose litter from blowing out at the point of collection and greatly reduces litter in our communities.

We bill quarterly in advance; new customers must pay the first quarter up front to establish an account, and must set up payments on auto draft.  This can be created for a quarterly or monthly draft from credit card or bank draft.  A 5% discount is offered for customers who desire to pay the full year in advance, just ask us about it!  We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover, and can establish auto draft of your checking account or credit card to keep your account up to date at all times. We also accept check by phone.

Rates can vary depending on what area of the county you live in. We can also provide more than one cart for higher volume households. Call us today and we can get you started.

If you live in the incorporated limits of the Cities of Swainsboro, Twin City, Oak Park, Garfield, Stillmore, Claxton, Hagan, Reidsville, Glennville, Collins, Wadley, Daisy, or Brooklet, or the unincorporated areas in the Counties of Evans, Candler, and Tattnall, then we already provide your residential service through the local community service contract. In most of these cases, the city or county bills you either through your monthly water bill or your annual tax bill. Call your local City Hall or County Commission office to find out about the cost of this service.