During the Coronavirus Pandemic we are all experiencing, we wanted all of our customers to know that AllGreen Services WILL continue to provide your daily solid waste services without interruption. Solid waste collection is a vital and essential public health service that must continue and we plan to do so. However, we may close our office and handle customer service calls remotely. This may cause a delay or disruption in our daily communications with customers. If you are unable to reach our staff by phone you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reply to our Facebook page. You may also contact key personnel in our organization at the following e-mail addresses:
- Paula Munsey: billing and accounts receivables – email@example.com
- Crystal Parker – customer service – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa Akins: roll off and commercial sales and service – email@example.com
- Alesha Albright: residential customer service and cc payments – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clara Sullivan: owner – email@example.com
- Sam Sullivan: owner – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will Sullivan: owner – email@example.com
Payments for services may continue as normal thru the US mail, e-mail, online, over the phone and e-checks. If you have any questions regarding methods to make payments, contact Paula Munsey.
We are seeing an increase in residential volumes due to the fact that so many people are home and stocking up on supplies. Please tightly bag all your waste and be sure it is inside your trash cart. Not only does this cut down on litter, but it greatly reduces the volumes our employees must handle manually which greatly increases their exposure to the virus.
Temporary roll off container orders which are normally promised within 24 hours from order will be increased to 48 hours.
We have faced many challenges in our country’s history. We will face this one as well and overcome the impact it will place on all of us. We appreciate all of our loyal customers and we will not let you down during this time.